Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Successful Paleo Recipes

Sunday night I cooked Paleo Meatloaf and Mashed Curry Cauliflower. Both big hits in my book, so I thought I would share.



Paleo Meatloaf

1 diced red onion

2 lbs of grass fed ground beef (I used Itialian seasoned ground Turkey meat)
1 cup almond meal
2 eggs
1 can tomato paste
1 tbsp crushed garlic
1/2 tbsp sea salt
2 tbsp dried basil
cracked black pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients by hand in a large mixing bowl. Place meat mixture into a large glass baking pan and form into a loaf. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until meat is no longer pink in the middle.


Mashed Curry Cauliflower

Bioled the cauliflower until tender. Drain really well. Place the cauliflower in a blender with a little bit of coconut milk, Curry powder (I used just enough to turn the color yellow, but I like curry. add to your liking), pepper and blend til smooth consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment