Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Challenge

I am one of those that always needs something new to motivate me, needs direction and support. I need someone to say Kim do this or not to eat that. I can't just come up with a routine on my own.

I came across a great blog today, Oh She Glows, and she has recently started a Whittle My Middle challenge. I am a few days behind schedule; she started January 1st, but I'm going to jump in on this. Who can't use some ab work! And, actually running a few days behind Angela works out well for me this month, since I will be on a cruise for a week and this way I will already have my ab workouts with me.

Hope y'all join me and post how you're coming along and how your abs are feeling.

If you need to start out slow, Angela did the first challenge back in November and the workouts are still posted. These started with less time and that way you are able to work your way up to longer times in your planks. Start with that and then maybe do this challenge next time.

Here's to great abs and good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment